Every fitness enthusiast might be familiar with the name of Jack LaLanne. He needs no introduction. You have been using the machines designed by him. But are you following the diet like him? Healthy food is what you have been looking for. But if I say, healthy foods are not enough to remain fit.
If life gives you lemons, make some kind of fruity juice.
Juicing is as important as foods. The juice is a source to replace meals for every fitness enthusiast.
Some people eat fruits as a whole and some people juice.
So, To help you out with amazing juicing experience. we have reviewed the best type of juicer for the health-conscious people.
Reviews on jack LaLanne Power Juicer Express
Jack LaLanne Power Juicer Express is the one that you have been searching for. Just like the machine designed by Jack Lalanne helps in achieving your desire body in the gym. The small kitchen appliance named after him, also helps you achieve a healthy life at home.
Features of the Jack LaLanne power juicer express
The Jack LaLanne power juicer express is designed in such a way that it can fit on the small countertop of your kitchen. The juicer is made of stainless steel which weighs 12 lbs/ 5Kg, which doesn’t break up easily. The juicer is so compact that you don’t need to pack up after juicing which results in often juicing.
The juicer operates at the speed of 3600 RPM, which helps in juicing very fast. With such speed, the juicer can easily juice the hard fruits and vegetables. It takes very few minutes to make juice for you and your family.
No one likes a messy countertop. The process of juicing can create a mess in your kitchen. But don’t worry the Jack LaLanne power juicer express has the Non-Drip function that prevents any kind of spillage while operating.
Wide Feeding channel
The Jack LaLanne power juicer express has the wide feeding channel that minimizes the prep time of chopping fruits and vegetables. You don’t need to chop the fruits and vegetables anymore. The feeding channel is so wide that you can put the whole products to juice.
Do you like unnecessary noise from the juicer? Maximum answers will be NO..
Most of the centrifugal juicers make huge noise while operating because of its high speed. But the Jack LaLanne power juicer express is such a juicer that operates at the speed of 3600 RPM with minimum noise.
Cleaning can be a tough job.
But, the anti-drip function of the juicer prevents any kind of spillage which makes the cleaning process easy. You just need a wet sponge or cloth to clean the juicer.
The blades of the juicer are made of sharp stainless steel. These blades are so sharp that it can easily chop the hard fruits and vegetables.
The juicer has the advance technology that extracts the maximum juice possible from the fruits and vegetables. The juice contains nutrients like vitamin C, calcium, magnesium and potassium. Most of the high-speed juicer oxidizes the juices very fast but the juice from the Jack LaLanne power juicer express can last 24 hours.
The Jack LaLanne power express juicer can produce 68 ounces / 2 litres of juice in a single juicing process. It can easily produce juice for you and your family in a single go.
The juicer has a high-quality Pushing rod that helps to guide the fruits and vegetables from the wide feeding channel to the juicing blades.
The pushing rod also helps to get maximum juice from the product.
The juicer has the safety features to avoid any kind of accidents while operating. The juicer won’t run if it is not assembled correctly. It has the locking bars to have a safe juicing.
Purchasing an expensive juicer is not a problem but maintenance of the juicer is the real deal. So, the Jack LaLanne power juicer express has the lifetime warranty of the motor and warranty of 60 days for the parts. If you face any flaws it will be replaced.
Price of the Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Express
The price of the Jack Lalanne Juicer varies according to its models. There are different Models under the Jack LaLanne juicer. So, depending on your budget you can bring the juicer home.
Specification of the Jack LaLanne Power Juicer Express
Brand: Jack LaLanne
Juicer Type: Centrifugal Juicer
Size: 14.6 x 10.5 x 16.9 inches (L x W x H)
Mass: 12 lbs/5kg
Speed: 3,600 RPM
Power: 300 Watts
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty on a motor with two months warranty for parts
Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Compatible to dishwasher safe.
- fast juicing experience
- compatible with dishwasher safe
- good looking and compact juicer
- makes less noise compared to other centrifugal juicers.
- User-friendly juicer
- Easy to clean
- Quality of the juicer is excellent
- Transparent pulp collector
- Most of the parts are plastic made
- Limited single speed settings
- Hard to juice soft fruits and vegetables
- Extra parts are expensive
- Not a BPA free
- produces wet pulp
- Juicer oxidizes the juice
Jack LaLanne Power Juicer Express Parts
- Lid with Built-in Pulp Guard
- Pulp Collector
- Main Unit
- Juice Collector
Similar Products of Jack LaLanne’s power juicer express
Some of the similar products of Jack LaLanne Power Juicer that are present in the market that you can opt for.
How to clean Jack LaLanne’s power juicer express
Have you ever faced problems cleaning juicers?
I am sure you did face.
Cleaning juicer is the toughest job to execute. CLeaning of the juicer can be irritating and time-consuming if you don’t have the proper knowledge.
Here are the detailed steps on How to clean jack LaLanne’s power juicer express that can save your time and save you.
- Turn off the power switch and wait till the motor stops.
- remove the power cord from the power socket.
- Disassemble the juicer.
- Do not submerge the juicer base in the water. Clean it with a wet sponge or cloth. As it is not compatible with a dishwasher.
- Place the other parts in the dishwasher if your dishwasher has the capacity. Or clean it with warm water.
- Place the blade and filters under warm running water to clean and gently use the cleaning brush over it.
- Dry out the parts and place them in a cool place.
- Assemble the juicer in the right way.
- After assembling, turn on the juicer to spin out excess water.
- Dry out the parts and place them in a cool place.
Cleaning the juicer is now seems quite an easy task? How about cleaning the Juice spout?
It may trouble you till you know the correct way.
- Unlock the Juice spout, to unlock the spout turn the locking mechanisms anti-clockwise such that the notch is in line to pivot arm of the juice spout.
- Carefully separate the juice spout from Receptacle to clean.
- After cleaning place the spout to its position turn the locking mechanisms clockwise.
Jack LaLanne’s Power Juicer Express Manual
After cleaning the juicer the toughest job that can create a problem to every juice lover is the assembling and disassembling the juicer. Jack Lalanne power juicer Express is such a juicer that can consume your time performing such tasks.
Assemble the Jack LaLanne’s Power juicer express
- Place the base on a dry surface with a downward position of the locking arms. Safety switch present in the base of the juicer activates when the activating pin of pulp collector is placed rightly providing you with safe juicing experience and avoids any accidental situation while the juicer is operating. The motor of the juicer stops when the pulp collector is removed from the base.
- Rightly place the Pulp collector in the base track of the juicer just parallel to the base. The motor of the juicer won’t run if the pulp collector is misplaced.
- Place receptacle on the base, with juicer spout facing the direction of locking bar. adjust receptacle to alignment.
- Now, adjust the blades and the filter inside the receptacle. Rotate and press down the blades and filters to align.
- Juice sprout should be in the downward position to allow the juice to flow smoothly.
- Place and Lock the lid of the juicer on the receptacle and pulp collector.
- Lastly, place the pusher inside the feeding channel of the juicer.
Disassemble Jack LaLanne’s Power Juicer Express
- Carefully remove the Pushing rod from the feeding channel of the juicer.
- Unlock the locking mechanisms by placing the locking bars down.
- Remove the lid with built-in pulp.
- slowly, Pull out the receptacle.
- Slide away the pulp collector from the base of the juicer.
- Remove the blades, receptacle from the base by lifting and twisting it in an anti-clockwise and clockwise direction.
Do’s and Don’ts of Jack Lalanne Power Juicer express
Every juicer owner wants to get an amazing experience from their juicers.
Follow the Do’s and Don’ts of the Jack Lalanne juicer to get the best results from the Jack Lalanne Power juicer express:
- Run the juicer a few seconds before juicing.
- Chop the vegetables and fruits if large before you put it in the chute.
- Remove the pits of the vegetables and fruits before juicing.
- For easy cleaning do place a recyclable bag inside the pulp container.
- let the juicer spin for a minute after juicing because it will extract the excess juice from the pulp.
- Don’t push apply any force to juicer until it starts to vibrate.
- Don’t use fruits and vegetables that don’t contain juice.
- Don’t put any liquid inside the juicer.
- Don’t juice over ripen fruits because the pulp of the fruit may clog the filter of the juicer.
- Don’t chop the fruits too small.
Safety Instructions for using the Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Express
Before buying any sharp kitchen appliances we should always look for safety instruction. When it is about the centrifugal juicer like Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Express, that runs at a speed of 3,600 RPM, you should not neglect the safety juicing instructions.
- Turn off the juicer after use.
- always keep it away from children.
- Place the blade on the base after proper assemble of the juicer.
- Avoid the use of juicer with a damaged power cord.
- Only use the attachment that is recommended by the manufacturers.
- Always wait for the blade to stop after juicing to fix any problems in the juicer.
- Assemble the juicer properly so that the blade runs. If the juicer is not assembled in the right manner the blade won’t run.
- Don’t use the juicer if it’s parts are damaged.
- Use the pusher to push the fruits down to juicing container.
- Never use outdoor.
- Don’t unlock the locking mechanisms during juicing.
- Make sure that the juicer is properly locked before juicing.
- Use the food pusher not your fingers
Problems and the solutions of the Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Express
Motor runs making loud noise
Check whether the juicer is properly assembled and placed.
clogging may result in loud and vibration in the juicer. Ensure the filters are clog free while juicing.
Spillage of juice from receptacle
Do not panic. It is a normal thing.
No flow of juice from spout
Wait for blade to stop then clear any obstruction present in the non-drip spout.
Overheating of motor and automatic power shut off
Presence of too many pulp in the filter.
Clean the filters.
May be the fruits are soft and over ripen.
Warm up the juicer 20 seconds before juicing.
Clean all the leftover present in the blades and receptacles.
Don’t worry the motor stops due to its over heat safety feature.
Motor doesn’t Operates
Place the locking bars correctly.
Plug in the power unit.
Assemble all the parts properly.
Prevent any kind of blockage in the pusher.
jack lalanne power juicer express recipes
Bringing a juicer is not enough unless you know the recipes for healthy recipes.
If you have already bought the Jack Lalanne power juicer, here are the recipes that befit the juicer.
Recipes for high blood pressure
Adding the celery into the juice is the best thing you can have.
Celery is one of the best vegetables that contain antioxidants which helps in reducing blood pressure.
- celery stems
- red bell pepper
- Wash all the ingredients before putting them into the juicer.
- Cut the carrot tops and peel the skin if you want.
- Peel out the seeds from the red bell pepper and also cut off its top.
- Separate the stalks from the celery.
- Put them all into the juicer to squeeze out all the juice from the product.
Recipes for healthy living
The mixed juice recipe helps in prevention of cancer, boosting the immune system, promoting healthy skin and much more.
Adding Broccoli to the juice increases the content of Vitamin C, that makes white blood cells strong.
- small beet
- stalks celery
- Wash all the ingredients before processing.
- Cut the tops and peel the skin of the ginger, carrots and beets.
- Process all the ingredients into the feeding channel of the Jack Lalanne juicer to crush and squeeze out the juice.
- Add Garlic for boosting your immunity.
Recipes for weight loss
No other juice has a higher value than the pomegranate juice.
The Pomegranate juice is the great antioxidants that not only lower blood pressure but also help you in losing weight.
- Wash and clean the pomegranate. Cut off the top and bottoms of the fruit.
- Slice the pomegranates into 4 pieces.
- Peel off the seeds and collect them on a bowl.
- Put all the pomegranate seeds into the juicer through its feeding tube. Add a piece of ginger if you want.
Is this juicer any good? The Verdict
What do you want from the juicer? The important question. If you are looking for a fast juicing experience the Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Express is best for you. The juicer makes no noise though it runs at a very high speed. The juicer has the perfect design that can easily fit in a small space. Most of the components are made of plastic makes it light juicer.
Worried about the mess while juicing? Not to worry it has the anti-drip function that helps you minimize the mess. Giving the safety the top priority the juicer has the safety lock and designed in such a way that if the juicer is not assembled correctly, it won’t run.
So, if this juicer qualifies your exam, it’s the best one for you.